YH M&P-9 Combo Pack
Combo Pack Includes:
- 1 x M&P-9 (Black)
- 1 x M&P-9 (Tan)
- 2 x 10,000 Packs of Gel Balls
- Brand: Yin he
- Model: M&P-9
- Released: November 2020
- Type: Manual, Mechanical, Spring-Powered
- Single-Shot Pull-Back Type
- 1:1 Ratio Approx
- Mag Fed
- Nylon Magazine
- Magazine Capacity: Approx. 40 Gel Balls
- Full Nylon Construction
- Solid Metal Slide
- High Quality Build & Weighted
- Nylon Internals
- Full Tan and Orange Colour Scheme
- Alloy Inner Barrel
- Textured Grip
- 20mm Tactical Picatinny Rail
- High Quality Hard Foam Carry Case
- Uses 7-8mm Gel Balls
- Up to 150 Feet Per Second
- Up to 15m Firing Distance
- Length: 19.5m
- Width: 3cm
- Height: 13.8cm
- Weight: 350g
Each Package Includes:
- 1x Brand New M&P9 Gel Blaster
- 1 x Magazine
- 1 x Hard Foam Carry Case
- 2 x 500 Pack of Gel Balls
- 1 x Illustrated Instructions with English
***Please note: Gel balls included with Blasters from the manufacturer are generally of low quality and can often cause feeding issues, we highly recommend purchasing our high quality Hardened Gel Balls for best performance***
- Soak Gel Balls for an absolute minimum of 6 hours, in a large container, making sure that the Gel Balls are completely submerged in water and remain below the water line even after fully expanded. [Do not use bottle provided to hydrate gel balls]
- Remove magazine and fill it with hydrated Gel Balls through sliding panel at top of magazine.
- Prime the Magazine manually by clicking downwards on the clicker until gel balls pop out of the top and reinsert magazine.
- When cocking the mechanism, point the Blaster UPWARDS at least 45 degrees and grasp from the rear third of the slide pinching it as you pull it back in a smooth even motion.
- Do not snap release the slide.
- Do not pull trigger until slide has returned to starting position
Note: This is a manual Blaster and requires 100% user input to operate correctly. It does not shoot like an automatic battery-operated Blaster.
Please make sure you follow the instructions completely and accurately. Failure to do so will result in feeding issues and poor performance.
Due to the many variables it may occasionally fire a blank shot – This is normal. In majority of cases if there are issues, it’s usually caused by undersized gel balls or failure to follow the instructions.