Turnigy 11.1v 1200mah Li-on Battery XT-30
Turnigy Nano-tech 1200mah 11.1v 3cell 25-50c Li-on Battery
- When it comes to reducing the range, no one wants to compromise on firepower! That’s why the legendary Turnigy nanotechnology battery is now available for airgun battles.
- Higher motor speeds, lower voltage drops and longer operating times are equivalent to better performance of the weapon of your choice.
- The Nanotech Airsoft series also features a 5C charging level, allowing you to get back to the front faster!
- Get unfair advantage and make sure your opponents know they have been removed by nanotechnology!
- Nano-nuclear technology for lithium-ion batteries is the application of nano-conductive additives: 1. The nano-conductive additive forms a super-strong electron-conducting network in the electrode, which can increase the electron conductivity. 2. These additives create the ability to superabsorb the carrier liquid to provide more ion channels. This improves the ability of ion transport and ion diffusion. By increasing electron conductivity and ion transport, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high-speed discharge is greatly reduced.
- Superior advantages over traditional Lipo batteries: The power density reached 7.5 kw/kg; ow voltage drop during high – speed discharge to provide more power under load; Compared with the standard 3 m Ω Lipoly, internal impedance can be as low as 1.2 m Ω; Higher thermal control, the package usually does not exceed 60 ° C – The thickness expansion during heavy load does not exceed 5%, compared to 15% of normal fat during heavy load; Higher capacity at heavy load discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate; Longer cycle life, almost twice the standard fat technology
- High discharge lithium polymer battery
- International universal 4P charging port
- Surface: PVC; wear-resistant, anti-oxidation, high temperature
- Standard voltage: 11.1v
- Battery capacity: 1200mah
- Compatible with All Standard Blaster Buffer Tubes
- Ideal when Space is an Issue
- High Capacity in a Small Package
- Battery size: L:110mm*W:15mm*H:20mm
- 1 x Battery
A separate charger is required to charge 11v batteries. We advise the B3 Battery Charger as it charges each cell independently.
11.1v Batteries cannot be charged with the 7.4v USB charger provided with Gel Blasters.
When charging batteries, we recommend charging them between 1-3 hours.
To preserve battery and maintain a long battery life please ensure your battery is charged regularly. Running the battery completely flat shortens it’s life span. The more complete discharge cycles the shorter the life span.