NWell WW2 Webley Mk IV .38/200 Revolver Gas Powered Metal Gel Blaster [G293A]
Gas Gel Blaster Essentials:
- Recommended Gel Balls For this Blaster:
- Recommended Gas:
- Recommended Speed Loader:
- Brand: NWell
- Model: G293A
- Type: CO2 Gas Powered
- Gas Type: CO2 CARTRIDGE 12g
- Material: Metal and Nylon
- Calibre: 32 Mag
- Action: Double action revolver
- Capacity: 6
- Grips: Hogue recoil-reducing monogrip
- Sights: Fixed front, adjustable rear
- Weight: 45 oz
- Barrel length: 5.5″
- Uses 7-8mm Gel Balls
- Alpha King/ Warinterest/ Renegade Alpha’s HARDEST Gel Balls Recommended
- 1 x NWell WW2 Revolver Metal Gel Blaster
- 1 x Basic Pack of Gels
- 1 x Carry Case
Note: This is a CO2 powered Blaster and does not require a battery.
PLEASE NOTE THAT GAS PRODUCTS CANNOT BE SHIPPED EXPRESS/BY AIR FOR SAFETY REASONS.
***Please note: Gel balls included with Blasters are generally of low quality and can often cause feeding issues, we highly recommend purchasing our high quality Hardened Gel Balls for the best performance. ***
Gel Ball Hydration 101
- Pack of Gel Balls
Gel ball / water ratio:
- 10,000 pack / 4L water
- 5,000 pack / 2L water
- 500 pack / 200ml water
Step 1: Empty gel ball pack into bucket.
Step 2: Fill bucket with water (more is better).
Step 3: Allow gel balls to soak for 6 hours minimum! (Overnight recommended)
Your gel balls are now ready to use.
Storage: Up to 2 weeks in an airtight container away from sunlight. For best results, store in water and strain when needed.