NWell Beretta M92 Metal Gas Gel Blaster [Silver]
- Brand: NWell
- Model: Beretta M92
- Released: April 2021
- Type: Gas Powered
- Gas Type: 12g CO2 Cartridge
- Material: Full Metal
- Solid Metal Slide
- Full Metal Lower
- 1:1 Scale
- Competition Style Hammer and Trigger
- Metal Inner and Outer Barrels
- Pistol Lanyard Mount
- Magazine Capacity: Approx 15 Gel Balls
- Uses 7-8mm Gel Balls
- Alpha King/ Warinterest/ Renegade Alpha’s HARDEST Gel Balls Recommended
- Up to 220 Feet per Second
- Up to 20m Firing Distance
- Length: 21.5cm
- Width: 3.5cm
- Height: 14cm
- Weight: 900g
- 1 x NWell Beretta M92 Gas-Powered Metal Gel Blaster (Silver)
- 1 x Well C194 C02 Magazine
- 1 x Basic Pack of Gels
- 1 x Allen Key
- 1 x Carry Case
Note: This is a C02 powered Blaster and does not require a battery.
DOES NOT INCLUDE WITH C02 CANISTERS
***Please note: Gel balls included with Blasters from the manufacturer are generally of low quality and can often cause feeding issues, we highly recommend purchasing our high quality Hardened Gel Balls for the best performance***
Gel Ball Hydration 101
- Pack of Gel Balls
Gel ball / water ratio:
- 10,000 pack / 4L water
- 5,000 pack / 2L water
- 500 pack / 200ml water
Step 1: Empty gel ball pack into bucket.
Step 2: Fill bucket with water (more is better).
Step 3: Allow gel balls to soak for 6 hours minimum! (Overnight recommended)
Your gel balls are now ready to use.
Storage: Up to 2 weeks in an airtight container away from sunlight. For best results, store in water and strain when needed.