NWell Classic Colt 1911 Stubby Gas Blowback CO2 Pistol Gel Blaster
The WELL 1911 Stubby was one of the first mainstream Colt 1911 pistol in the gas gel blaster world. It has been known to be reliable, very solid and a great all rounder gas pistol. Many players have even run them as their primary blaster in competitions because of the reaction speed and velocity of the gel in such a small blaster.
- Brand: NWell
- Model: Beretta M92
- Released: April 2021
- Type: Gas Powered
- Gas Type: 12g CO2 Cartridge
- CO2 Bulb Powered Magazine – Compatible with Green Gas Magazines (Sold Separately)
- Material: Full Metal
- 1:1 Scale
- Solid Metal Slide
- Extreme Blowback Power
- Realistic Weight
- Realistic Trigger Safety System
- Ergonomic Pistol Grip for Stability
- Full Metal Lower
- 1:1 Scale
- Competition Style Hammer and Trigger
- Metal Inner and Outer Barrels
- Pistol Lanyard Mount
- Magazine Capacity: Approx 15 Gel Balls
- Uses 7-8mm Gel Balls
- Alpha King/ Warinterest/ Renegade Alpha’s HARDEST Gel Balls Recommended
- Up to 220 Feet per Second
- Up to 20m Firing Distance
- Length: 21.5cm
- Width: 3.5cm
- Height: 14cm
- Weight: 900g
- 1 x NWell Classic Colt 1911 Gas-Powered Metal Gel Blaster (Silver)
- 1 x NWell C02 Magazine
- 1 x Basic Pack of Gels
- 1 x Allen Key
- 1 x Carry Case
Note: This is a C02 powered Blaster and does not require a battery.
DOES NOT INCLUDE C02 CANISTERS
***Please note: Gel balls included with Blasters from the manufacturer are generally of low quality and can often cause feeding issues, we highly recommend purchasing our high quality Hardened Gel Balls for the best performance***
Gel Ball Hydration 101
- Pack of Gel Balls
Gel ball / water ratio:
- 10,000 pack / 4L water
- 5,000 pack / 2L water
- 500 pack / 200ml water
Step 1: Empty gel ball pack into bucket.
Step 2: Fill bucket with water (more is better).
Step 3: Allow gel balls to soak for 6 hours minimum! (Overnight recommended)
Your gel balls are now ready to use.
Storage: Up to 2 weeks in an airtight container away from sunlight. For best results, store in water and strain when needed.