MK Tactical CNC Hybrid92/ Gen9/ Gen10 Gel Blaster Gearbox Shell
$241.99 GST Included
MK Tactical CNC J9 Gel Blaster Gearbox Shell
This CNC machined J9 gearbox shell is designed and manufactured in QLD specifically for Gel Blasters. It is CNC machined from a single block of Aircraft grade Aluminium. Characterised by high corrosion resistance, light weight and high strength of 310 MPa (45 ksi).
CNC machining process produces highly accurate parts with tolerances of 0.001mm. This gearbox case is not to be confused with cheap cast metal conversions that simply cannot match the strength or tolerances achieved through CNC machining.
Additionally, this gearbox shell was designed specifically for gel blasters to be used as a replacement of stock gearbox housings that are often the most unreliable part on stock Blasters.
We shouldn’t need to emphasise this but unlike some AS J9 gearbox adaptations our box is a true gel blaster gearbox and it, therefore, has the nozzle stroke required for gel ball feed and seal.
Product information and specifications;
- Tested and approved by a number of Australian gel blaster modders
- Cylinder and piston housing is reinforced with additional material
- Compatibility with both Wells and standard J9 cylinder, cylinder head and nozzle
- Wire slots have been designed to accept up to ø3mm wire
- Additional wire guide to “tuck” the wire under the motor head
- 8mm bearings/bushings sockets are intentionally tighter to prevent slipping
- Quick spring exchange
- All threads are form tapped which creates a much stronger thread 1-5 Nm recommended tightening torque
- Fully integrated non-conductive mag connector plate
- JM Gen9
- JM ACR J10
- Azrael Titan LBB (must use J9 Cylinder, Cylinder Head, Tappet and Nozzle)
- Azrael Titan SBB (must use J9 Cylinder, Cylinder Head, Tappet and Nozzle)
- Azrael MPX (must use J9 Cylinder, Cylinder Head, Tappet and Nozzle)
- Hawkex MK2 (must use J9 Cylinder, Cylinder Head, Tappet, Nozzle and T piece)
- XYL ARP9
- v2 Piston/Plunger
- 8mm Bearings/Bushings
- All other parts can be stock/OEM J9/10
* note: above items have been tested but other blasters and receivers may be compatible
- Gearbox Shell
- M3 screws
Out of stock