LeHui M1911 Manual Gel Blaster (Tan)
- Brand: LeHui
- Model: M1911
- Released: February 2021
- Type: Manual, Mechanical, Spring-Powered
- Single-Shot Pull-Back Type
- 1:1 Ratio
- Mag Fed
- Full Nylon Construction
- Quality, Clean Nylon Finish
- Well Balanced Weight
- Black & Tan Colour Scheme
- Black Trigger
- Overall Solid Feel
- Active Slide Catch
- Silver Dust Cover
- Black Plastic Barrel
- Strong Nylon Piston
- Magazine Capacity: Approx. 50 Gel Balls
- Magazine Unique to This Model & is not Compatible with the FX Metal Slide Glock & FX Nylon Glock
- Uses 7-8mm Gel Balls
- Up to 130 Feet per Second
- Up to 15m Firing Distance
- 1 Shot per Pull Back of Slide
- Length: 22.5cm
- Width: 3.9cm
- Height: 14.2cm
- Weight: 250g
- 1x Brand New M1911 Gel Ball Gun
- 1 x Magazine
- 1 x Suppressor
- 1 x Bottle
- 1 x Safety Glasses
- 1 x Basic Pack of Gel Balls
***Please note: Gel balls included with Blasters from the manufacturer are generally of low quality and can often cause feeding issues, we highly recommend purchasing our high quality Hardened Gel Balls for best performance***
- Soak Gel Balls for an absolute minimum of 6 hours, in a large container, making sure that the Gel Balls are completely submerged in water and remain below the water line even after fully expanded. [Do not use bottle provided to hydrate gel balls]
- Remove magazine and fill it with hydrated Gel Balls through sliding panel at top of magazine.
- Prime the Magazine manually by clicking downwards on the clicker until gel balls pop out of the top and reinsert magazine.
- When cocking the mechanism, point the Blaster downwards at least 45 degrees and grasp from the rear third of the slide pinching it as you pull it back in a smooth even motion.
- Do not snap release the slide.
- Do not pull trigger until slide has returned to starting position
Note: This is a manual Blaster and requires 100% user input to operate correctly. It does not shoot like an automatic battery-operated Blaster.
Please make sure you follow the instructions completely and accurately. Failure to do so will result in feeding issues and poor performance.
Due to the many variables it may occasionally fire a blank shot – This is normal. In majority of cases if there are issues, it’s usually caused by undersized gel balls or failure to follow the instructions.
***Please note: Gel balls included with Blasters are generally of low quality and can often cause feeding issues, we highly recommend purchasing our high-quality Hardened Gel Balls for best performance***
Gel Ball Hydration 101
- Pack of Gel Balls
Gel ball / water ratio:
- 10,000 pack / 4L water
- 5,000 pack / 2L water
- 500 pack / 200ml water
Step 1: Empty gel ball pack into bucket.
Step 2: Fill bucket with water (more is better).
Step 3: Allow gel balls to soak for 6 hours minimum! (Overnight recommended)
Your gel balls are now ready to use.
Storage: Up to 2 weeks in an airtight container away from sunlight. For best results, store in water and strain when needed.