LDT FN SCAR-H MK17 Metal Gel Blaster
LDT Have Joined Forces with ARES to Produce This Spectacular High Quality 1:1 Scale Replica of the FN SCAR-H. The Attention to Detail in This Build is Impeccable. This True-to-Form Reproduction is Accurate in All Cosmetic Aspects, Including Materials Used and Almost Down to Exact Weight.
Just like the real thing, the LDT SCAR-H Gel Blaster is an adaptable weapon platform, with a multitude of practical features. The stock is ergonomically designed, being both length and cheek height adjustable. The length of the stock can be adjusted through numerous positions, and the cheek pad can be raised or lowered, allowing you to comfortable shoulder and aim the SCAR-H. The ironsights are fully adjustable for windage and elevation and can be flipped up/down when required, and the rear ironsight can be removed. The SCAR-H makes use of a monolithic upper receiver meaning that the top 20mm RIS rail is a single piece running uninterrupted along the receiver and handguard top, allowing you to attach any optics or scopes that you require. The handguard features 20mm RIS rails on the side and lower faces, providing ample space to mount attachments such as foregrips, flashlights and lasers.
The SCAR-H’s ambidextrous controls have also been successfully recreated allowing both right and left-handed Gel Ballers to easily use the fire selector, magazine release and sling mounts.
Each SCAR is tagged with a unique serial Number. With only 1,300 units to ever be produced (only 500 for Australia), this is a very limited Gel Blaster and will no doubt go down in history as one of the greatest Gel Blasters for all time. An absolute must-have for every Gel Blaster enthusiasts’ and die-hard fans’ arsenal and collection.
- Brand: LDT
- Model: FN SCAR-H MK17
- Released: February 2020
- An LDT & ARES Production
- Precise 1:1 Scale Replica
- Type: Automatic / Battery Operated
- Firing Modes: Semi Auto / Full Auto
- CNC Machined 6063 Alloy Upper Receiver
- Nylon / Polymer Bottom Receiver
- Materials Used are the Same as the Real SCAR (Except For Gearbox)
- Overall Weight is Almost Identical to the Real SCAR (Only 300g off Due to Gearbox)
- Monolithic Receiver
- WarInterest V2 Gearbox 3.0
- Alloy Barrel
- Ambidextrous Mag Release
- Ambidextrous Fire Selector
- Functional Dummy Bolt
- Foldable Stock
- 4 Position Stock
- Rubber Butt Plate
- Adjustable Cheek Rest
- High Quality Gold Plated Battery Terminals
- Full Length Top Rail for Optics
- Two Short Side Mount
- Bottom Rail
- Built-In Dual Adjustable Warinterest Hop Up
- Folding Ironsights
- Removable Rear Iron Sight
- Quick Change Barrel System
- Metal Magazine
- Magazine Capacity: Approx. 220 Gel Balls
- Removable Muzzle
- Uses 7-8 mm Gel Balls
- Up to 320 Feet per Second
- Up to 17 Rounds Per Second
- Up to 25m Firing Distance
- 87.3cm (stock collapsed)
- 93.3cm (stock extended)
- Width: 5.5cm
- Height: 24cm
- Weight: 3420g
- 1 x Brand New LDT FN SCAR-H MK17 Gel Blaster Gel
- 1 x Magazine
- 1 x Metal Rear Sight
- 1 x 10,00 Pack of WarInterest Gel Balls
Note: Does not include battery or charger.
***Please note: Gel balls included with Blasters are generally of low quality and can often cause feeding issues, we highly recommend purchasing our high quality Hardened Gel Balls for the best performance***
Gel Ball Hydration 101
- Pack of Gel Balls
Gel ball / water ratio:
- 10,000 pack / 4L water
- 5,000 pack / 2L water
- 500 pack / 200ml water
Step 1: Empty gel ball pack into bucket.
Step 2: Fill bucket with water (more is better).
Step 3: Allow gel balls to soak for 6 hours minimum! (Overnight recommended)
Your gel balls are now ready to use.
Storage: Up to 2 weeks in an airtight container away from sunlight. For best results, store in water and strain when needed.