0% Interest and ZERO fees!
Kublai Full Metal MK18 9″ Gel Blaster (Tan)
The MK18 is a 10.3 inch short barreled AR-15 made by Daniel Defense. It’s grown in popularity in large part due to its utilization by Special Operators wielding it in the global war on terror. It will do most anything your typical AR-15 can do but better .
The Next Generation of High Quality Full Metal Gel Blasters Has Arrived!
The New Kublai / WAT MK18 9 inch black version has been manufactured by Kublai and Cyma. These 2 powerhouses have produced a great Blaster, not only metal receiver and handguard but internals as well with a metal gearbox shell and gears. This is a serious gel blaster, for those looking to take their game to the next level.
- Brand: Kublai
- Model: MK18 9″
- Released: June 2020
- Type: Automatic / Battery Operated
- Firing Modes: Semi-Auto / Full-Auto
- High Quality Full Metal Split Receiver
- High Quality Full Metal 9″ Handguard
- V2 Metal Gearbox with Metal Gears
- High Torque Performance Motor
- Kublai Metal Magazine
- Metal Outer Barrel
- Alloy Inner Barrel
- Metal Buffer Tube
- Extendable Nylon Butt Stock
- Metal Fire Select
- Metal Mag Release
- Metal Charging Handle
- Metal Trigger
- 7.4v Battery with Tamiya Plug
- Uses 7-8mm Gel Balls
- Stock Retracted: 69.5cm
- Stock Extended: 77.5cm
- Width: 5.6cm
- Height: 21.5cm
- Weight: 2200g
- Up to 280 Feet Per Second
- Up to 15 Rounds Per Second (11v)
- Up to 25m Firing Distance
- 1 x Metal MK18 Gel Blaster
- 1 x Metal Magazine
- 1 x 7.4v Battery
- 1 x USB Charger
- 1 x 5000 Pack of Gel Balls
- 1 x Coloured Illustrated Instructions with Chinese
IMPORTANT NOTE: The wiring in this Blaster is reversed polarity and therefore is only compatible with the battery provided. Using any other battery will cause damage to battery/wiring. Wiring must be switched around to work with other batteries.
Gel Ball Hydration 101
- Pack of Gel Balls
Gel ball / water ratio:
- 10,000 pack / 4L water
- 5,000 pack / 2L water
- 500 pack / 200ml water
Step 1: Empty gel ball pack into bucket.
Step 2: Fill bucket with water (more is better).
Step 3: Allow gel balls to soak for 6 hours minimum! (Overnight recommended)
Your gel balls are now ready to use.
Storage: Up to 2 weeks in an airtight container away from sunlight. For best results, store in water and strain when needed.