JF Glock G18 Manual Gel Blaster (Black)
JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 2 (2017)
John Wick’s (Keanu Reeves) Kimber Warrior handgun from Chad Stahelski’s action sequel John Wick: Chapter 2. Pulled back into the criminal underworld to repay a debt, legendary assassin John Wick found himself targeted for permanent retirement. John Wick met with The Bowery King (Laurence Fishburne), who issued him a Kimber 1911, .45 ACP.
- Brand: JianFeng
- Model: 1911 Kimber Warrior
- Release Date: April 2021
- Type: Manual/ Single Shot/ Spring Powered
- 1:1 Scale
- High Quality ABS Construction
- Full Black Colour Scheme with Reflective Slide
- 20mm Rail Under Barrel for Tactical Accessories
- Internal Hopper Design
- Hopper Capacity: Approx 20 Gel Balls
- Uses 7-8mm Gel Balls
- Up to 145 Feet Per Second
- Up to 15m Firing Distance
- 1 Shot Per Pull Back of Slide
- 1 x 1911 Kimber Warrior Gel Blaster
***Please note: This Product does NOT include gel balls. Gel Balls must be purchased separately.
Gel Ball Hydration 101
- Pack of Gel Balls
Gel ball / water ratio:
- 10,000 pack / 4L water
- 5,000 pack / 2L water
- 500 pack / 200ml water
Step 1: Empty gel ball pack into bucket.
Step 2: Fill bucket with water (more is better).
Step 3: Allow gel balls to soak for 6 hours minimum! (Overnight recommended)
Your gel balls are now ready to use.
Storage: Up to 2 weeks in an airtight container away from sunlight. For best results, store in water and strain when needed.