HD M97 Pump-Action Shotgun Gel Blaster
- Brand: Handi (HD)
- Model: M97
- Released: November 2020
- Type: Mechanical, Spring Powered, Pump-Action
- Buckshot Firing Mode
- Full ABS Construction
- Clean, Solid Design
- Realistic Shotgun Sound when Cocking
- Hopper Fed
- Internal Hopper Design
- Int. Hopper Gel Ball Capacity: Approx 20
- Optional External Sight Hopper Increases Hopper Capacity to 80 Gel Balls
- Chrome Look Heat Shield
- Wood Colouring on Cocking Handle and Grip
- Dust Cover Slides Open with Every Pull Back
- 20mm Tactical Rails on Top
- Integrated Iron Sights
- Uses 7-8mm Gel Balls
- 1-6 Gel Balls Per Shot
- 200-230 Feet Per Second
- Up to 12m Firing Distance
- Length: 68cm
- Width: 4.5cm
- Height: 17cm
- Weight: 500g
- 1 x Brand HD M97 Gel Blaster
- 1 x Hopper Scope
- 1 x 500 Pack of Gel Balls
- 1 x Safety Glasses
- 1 x Illustrated Instructions with Chinese
***Please note: Gel balls included with Blasters from the manufacturer are generally of low quality and can often cause feeding issues, we highly recommend purchasing our high quality Hardened Gel Balls for the best performance***
- Load hydrated gel balls into the top of the Blaster by sliding the rear sight backward.
- Pull Back on cocking handle
- RETURN COCKING HANDLE TO STARTING POSITION
- Pull trigger
(Pointing downwards while cocking will cause more gel balls to be fired at once. Holding level while cocking will cause fewer gel balls to be fired.)
Note: DO NOT PULL TRIGGER BEFORE RETURNING COCKING HANDLE BACK TO STARTING POSITION. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL CAUSE DAMAGE.
Damage caused by incorrect usage will not be covered under warranty.
Please note: this item is brand new and is sold complete but without original retail packaging.
Gel Ball Hydration 101
- Pack of Gel Balls
Gel ball / water ratio:
- 10,000 pack / 4L water
- 5,000 pack / 2L water
- 500 pack / 200ml water
Step 1: Empty gel ball pack into bucket.
Step 2: Fill bucket with water (more is better).
Step 3: Allow gel balls to soak for 6 hours minimum! (Overnight recommended)
Your gel balls are now ready to use.
Storage: Up to 2 weeks in an airtight container away from sunlight. For best results, store in water and strain when needed.