Hanke M97 Pump-Action Shotgun Gel Blaster
- Brand: Hanke
- Model: M97
- Released: June 2019
- Type: Mechanical, spring powered, pump-action
- Scale 1:1 ratio
- Full nylon construction
- High quality nylon build
- Clean, solid design
- Manufactured with the utmost attention to detail and quality assurance
- Realistic shotgun sound when cocking
- Hopper fed (internal hopper design)
- Internal hopper design
- Gel ball capacity: approx 20
- Alloy barrel
- Dust cover slides open with every pull back
- Buffer tube compatible (screw on)
- Metal sling points (3 total)
- Metal sling attachment (included)
- 20mm tactical rails on top & left side
- Integrated iron sights
- Uses 7-8mm gel balls
- One gel ball per shot
- Up to 400 feet per second (however readings as high as 650 have been recorded)
- Up to 25m shooting distance
- 2-6 gel balls per shot
- Up to 280 feet per second
- Up to 15m shooting distance
- 1 x Brand new M97 Shotgun Gel Blaster
- 1 x Red Muzzle
- 1 x Black Muzzle
- 1 x Metal sling attachment
- 1 x Screw on end cap
Note: an O ring is supplied with this Blaster. It is to be installed inside the Blaster to make it slug only. (Single gel ball per shot) see pictures for instructions.
- Load hydrated gel balls into the top of the Blaster by sliding the rear sight backward.
- Pull Back on cocking handle
- RETURN COCKING HANDLE TO STARTING POSITION
- Pull trigger
(Pointing downwards while cocking will cause more gel balls to be fired at once. Holding level while cocking will cause fewer gel balls to be fired.)
Note: DO NOT PULL TRIGGER BEFORE RETURNING COCKING HANDLE BACK TO STARTING POSITION. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL CAUSE DAMAGE.
Damage caused by incorrect usage will not be covered under warranty.
Please note: this item is brand new and is sold complete but without original retail packaging.
***Please note: Gel balls included with Blasters from themanufacturer are generally of low quality and can often cause feeding issues, we highly recommend purchasing our high quality Hardened Gel Balls for the best performance***
Gel Ball Hydration 101
- Pack of Gel Balls
Gel ball / water ratio:
- 10,000 pack / 4L water
- 5,000 pack / 2L water
- 500 pack / 200ml water
Step 1: Empty gel ball pack into bucket.
Step 2: Fill bucket with water (more is better).
Step 3: Allow gel balls to soak for 6 hours minimum! (Overnight recommended)
Your gel balls are now ready to use.
Storage: Up to 2 weeks in an airtight container away from sunlight. For best results, store in water and strain when needed.