0% Interest and ZERO fees!
Hanke M97 Pump-Action Shotgun Gel Blaster
Hanke might be new to the Gel Blaster scene, but they’re no stranger to the game. They are a reputable toy gun company with a history of designing and manufacturing high quality mechanical and automatic toy guns. They believe performance and quality, design and reliability are key, and their attention to detail and rigorous testing ensures that their products will stand out among the rest… and they certainly do.
The M97 is truly a masterpiece of craftsmanship. It is the first buckshot Gel Blaster Shotgun. Change between buckshot and slug simply by increasing the angle by pointing it downwards while cocking. The greater the angle, the more gel balls it’ll fire in one shot. Holding it level while cocking will fire one gel ball per shot. If the features ended there, most would be satisfied, but this has much more to offer.
The M97 has been recorded to fire at up to 650 feet per second for a single gel ball and around 280 feet per second consistently for multiple gel balls. But on average 280-330 feet per second is what you can expect from this toy all day long.
Cosmetically, the body of the M97 is quite solid and is made from high quality nylon with smooth clean lines and features a removable end cap where you can screw a buffer tube and add the stock of your choice. 20mm rails allow for some additional tactical accessories. And the metal sling attachment and multiple sling points is a nice touch.
For a simple product the feature list is quite extensive, but what’s really special about this Blaster is that it actually sounds like a real shotgun when cocking. That’s the cherry on top.
Needless to say that this is probably the most highly anticipated and highly sought after Gel Blaster of all time, and it stands to reason. There’s been a long-standing void of a quality Gel Blaster in the shotgun category, and now we can finally say that the seat’s been filled…
Introducing the Hanke M97 Pump-Action Shotgun Gel Blaster
- Brand: Hanke
- Model: M97
- Released: June 2019
- Type: Mechanical, spring powered, pump-action
- Scale 1:1 ratio
- Full nylon construction
- High quality nylon build
- Clean, solid design
- Manufactured with the utmost attention to detail and quality assurance
- Realistic shotgun sound when cocking
- Hopper fed (internal hopper design)
- Internal hopper design
- Gel ball capacity: approx 20
- Alloy barrel
- Dust cover slides open with every pull back
- Buffer tube compatible (screw on)
- Metal sling points (3 total)
- Metal sling attachment (included)
- 20mm tactical rails on top & left side
- Integrated iron sights
- Uses 7-8mm gel balls
- One gel ball per shot
- Up to 400 feet per second (however readings as high as 650 have been recorded)
- Up to 25m shooting distance
- 2-6 gel balls per shot
- Up to 280 feet per second
- Up to 15m shooting distance
- 1 x Brand new M97 Shotgun Gel Blaster
- 1 x Red Muzzle
- 1 x Black Muzzle
- 1 x Metal sling attachment
- 1 x Screw on end cap
Note: an O ring is supplied with this Blaster. It is to be installed inside the Blaster to make it slug only. (Single gel ball per shot) see pictures for instructions.
- Load hydrated gel balls into the top of the Blaster by sliding the rear sight backward.
- Pull Back on cocking handle
- RETURN COCKING HANDLE TO STARTING POSITION
- Pull trigger
(Pointing downwards while cocking will cause more gel balls to be fired at once. Holding level while cocking will cause fewer gel balls to be fired.)
Note: DO NOT PULL TRIGGER BEFORE RETURNING COCKING HANDLE BACK TO STARTING POSITION. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL CAUSE DAMAGE.
Damage caused by incorrect usage will not be covered under warranty.
Please note: this item is brand new and is sold complete but without original retail packaging.
***Please note: Gel balls included with Blasters are generally of low quality and can often cause feeding issues, we highly recommend purchasing our high quality Hardened Gel Balls for the best performance***