GOLDEN EAGLE 3343SV CNC GMX Slide Gas Blowback OPS MRP Hi-Capa 5.1 Gel Blaster (Chrome)
Gas Gel Blaster Essentials:
- Recommended Gel Balls For this Blaster:
- Recommended Gas:
- Recommended Speed Loader:
- Brand: GOLDEN EAGLE
- Model: GMX SILVER SLIDE OPS MRP (G3343SV)
- Released: Dec. 2020
- Type: Gas Powered
- Gas Type: Green gas
- Material: Full Metal
- Hi-Capa 5.1 Version
- Durable hervyweight aluminum slide assembly
- CNC Metal body, Metal alloy frame and slide with melonite style finish,Metal trigger,
- 20mm Metal Picatinny Bottom Frame Mounted Rail
- Extended Beaver Tail Grip Safety
- Competition Style Hammer and Trigger
- Silver metal CNC Barrels
- Metal With Hop Up Inner
- Customization/ Removable GMX SILVER SLIDE OPS MRP Style Grip Panels.
- Gas blowback
- Sample gel balls
- Pistol Lanyard Mount
- Magazine Capacity: Approx 10 Gel Balls
- Up to 300 Feet per Second
- Length: 21.5cm
- Width: 3.5cm
- Height: 14cm
- Weight: 900g
- 1 x GMX SILVER SLIDE OPS MRP G3343SV Gas-Powered Metal Gel Blaster
- 1 x Green gas Magazine
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x Basic Pack of Gel Balls
Note: This Blaster is Gas Powered and Does NOT Require a Battery.
**DOES NOT INCLUDE GAS**
***Please note: Gel balls included with Blasters from the manufacturer are generally of low quality and can often cause feeding issues, we highly recommend purchasing our high quality Hardened Gel Balls for the best performance.***
Gel Ball Hydration 101
- Pack of Gel Balls
Gel ball / water ratio:
- 10,000 pack / 4L water
- 5,000 pack / 2L water
- 500 pack / 200ml water
Step 1: Empty gel ball pack into bucket.
Step 2: Fill bucket with water (more is better).
Step 3: Allow gel balls to soak for 6 hours minimum! (Overnight recommended)
Your gel balls are now ready to use.
Storage: Up to 2 weeks in an airtight container away from sunlight. For best results, store in water and strain when needed.