German StG44 MP44 Sturmgewehr WWII Full Metal Gel Blaster AEG with Real Wood
- Brand: AGM
- Model: 056
- Released: July 2022
- Operation: Automatic, Battery Operated
- Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic, w/ Safety
- 1:1 Scale
- Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
- Motor: High Torque 480 Long Type.
- Battery Type: 8.4V (Mini Tamiya Plug)
- Battery type: NiMH
- Color: Black with Real wood
- Metal Barrel Assembly
- Full metal construction with real wood
- Metal Magazine
- Adjustable Hop-Up
- Real wood Stock
- Adjustable leaf style rear sight
- Front and rear sling points
- Battery: 8.4v Small Butterfly Type(Battery & Charger Included), Compatible with 7.4v and 11.1V LiPo batteries(recommended)
- Stick Magazine Capacity: Approx 300 Gel Balls
- Uses 7-8mm Gel Balls
- FPS Variable: 300+ Feet per Second
- (Variable FPS Based on Gel Balls Used)
- Length: .940mm
- Barrel Length: 363mm
- Weight: 2.8kg
- 1 StG44 MP44 Sturmgewehr Metal Gel Blaster
- 1 x Stick Magazine
- 1 x Bottle
- 1 x 8.4v Battery
- 1 x USB Charger
- 1 x Basic Pack of Gels
Note: The safety switch for this rifle is on the bottom of the pistol grip. If the gun isn’t firing out of the box, the safety switch is most likely turned on. Simply turn it off and you are ready to go.
***Please note: Gel balls included with Blasters from the manufacturer are generally of low quality and can often cause feeding issues, we highly recommend purchasing our high quality Hardened Gel Balls for the best performance.***
Gel Ball Hydration 101
- Pack of Gel Balls
Gel ball / water ratio:
- 10,000 pack / 4L water
- 5,000 pack / 2L water
- 500 pack / 200ml water
Step 1: Empty gel ball pack into bucket.
Step 2: Fill bucket with water (more is better).
Step 3: Allow gel balls to soak for 6 hours minimum! (Overnight recommended)
Your gel balls are now ready to use.
Storage: Up to 2 weeks in an airtight container away from sunlight. For best results, store in water and strain when needed.