Golden Eagle 2011 3304 Metal Gas Powered Gel Blaster HI CAPA 5.1 (TAN)
The Golden Eagle 3304T Hi-Capa 5.1 Gas Pistol is the highest quality Hi-Capa to hit the market so far. This pistol gives you all of the quality you’d imagine in a Gas pistol, with CNC slide, metal body and extremely high quality internals. We can not recommend this pistol more.
- Brand: GOLDEN EAGLE
- Model: 3304
- Released: Dec. 2020
- Type: Gas Powered
- Gas Type: Green Gas/12g CO2 Cartridge
- Material: Full Metal
- Metal Trigger
- Hi-Capa 5.1 Version
- 1:1 Scale
- Gas Blowback
- Durable Heavyweight Aluminum Slide Assembly
- Alloy Frame and Slide with Melonite Style Finish
- Extended Beaver Tail Grip Safety
- Competition Style Hammer and Trigger
- Polished Metal Outer Barrel
- Customization/ Removable 1911 Style Grip Panels
- Reverse Thread Outer Barrel
- Target Style Adjustable Sights
- Ambidextrous Extended Thumb Safety
- Magazine Capacity: Approx 10 Gel Balls
- Compatible Only With The Double Stack Hi Cappa Style Mags or Co2 Double Stack 1911 Mags
- Uses 7-8mm Gel Balls
- Alpha King/ Warinterest/ Renegade Alpha’s HARDEST Gel Balls Recommended
- Up to 300 Feet per Second
- Up to 15m Firing Distance
- Length: 21.5cm
- Width: 3.5cm
- Height: 14cm
- Weight: 970g
- 1 x Golden Eagle 1911 3304 Gas-Powered Metal Gel Blaster
- 1 x Green Gas Magazine
- 1 x Basic Pack of Gels
- 1 x Carry Case
Note: This Blaster is Gas Powered and Does NOT Require a Battery.
**DOES NOT INCLUDE GAS**
***Please note: Gel balls included with Blasters from the manufacturer are generally of low quality and can often cause feeding issues, we highly recommend purchasing our high quality Hardened Gel Balls for the best performance.***
Gel Ball Hydration 101
- Pack of Gel Balls
Gel ball / water ratio:
- 10,000 pack / 4L water
- 5,000 pack / 2L water
- 500 pack / 200ml water
Step 1: Empty gel ball pack into bucket.
Step 2: Fill bucket with water (more is better).
Step 3: Allow gel balls to soak for 6 hours minimum! (Overnight recommended)
Your gel balls are now ready to use.
Storage: Up to 2 weeks in an airtight container away from sunlight. For best results, store in water and strain when needed.