RX Manual Glock G18 Combo Pack
Combo Pack Includes:
- 2 x Brand New Glock G18 Gel Ball Gun
- 2 x Magazine
- 2x Suppressor
- 10 x 500 Packs of Gel Balls
- 2 x Gel Ball Bottle
- 2 x Safety Glasses
- 1 x Speed Loader Gel Ball Bottle
- 2 x Discoloration Targets
- 4 x 10,000 Pack of Gel Balls (Random Colour)
- Brand: Renxiiang
- Model: Glock G18
- Released: June 2018
- Type: Manual / Spring-Powered / Single-Shot
- 1:1 Ratio
- ABS Construction
- Mag Fed
- Magazine Capacity: Approx. 25 Gel Balls
- Top and Bottom 20mm Rail for Tactical Accessories (Removable)
- Uses 7-8mm Gel Balls
- Up to 15m Firing Distance
- Up to 130 Feet Per Second
- Soak Gel Balls for an absolute minimum of 6 hours, in a large container, making sure that the Gel Balls are completely submerged in water even after fully expanded.
- Remove magazine and fill it with hydrated Gel Balls through sliding panel at top of magazine.
- Prime the Mag manually making sure to apply slightly leftward pressure while clicking downwards on the clicker and reinsert magazine.
- When cocking the mechanism, grasp from the rear third of the slide pinching it as you pull it back in a smooth even motion.
- Do not snap release the slide.
- Do not pull trigger until slide has returned to starting position
Note: This is a manual Blaster and requires 100% user input to operate correctly. Please make sure you follow the instructions completely and accurately. Failure to do so will result in feeding issues and poor performance. This is a manual Blaster and does not shoot like an automatic battery operated Blaster and due to the many variables may occasionally fire a blank shot. This is normal.
***Please note: Gel balls included with Blasters from the manufacturer are generally of low quality and can often cause feeding issues, we highly recommend purchasing our high quality Hardened Gel Balls for the best performance***
Gel Ball Hydration 101
- Pack of Gel Balls
Gel ball / water ratio:
- 10,000 pack / 4L water
- 5,000 pack / 2L water
- 500 pack / 200ml water
Step 1: Empty gel ball pack into bucket.
Step 2: Fill bucket with water (more is better).
Step 3: Allow gel balls to soak for 6 hours minimum! (Overnight recommended)
Your gel balls are now ready to use.
Storage: Up to 2 weeks in an airtight container away from sunlight. For best results, store in water and strain when needed.