Armorer Works HX2601 Metal Gas Powered Gel Blaster
Gas Gel Blaster Essentials:
- Recommended Gel Balls For this Blaster:
- Recommended Gas:
- Recommended Speed Loader:
Armorer Works HX2601 Gel Blaster Features:
- For Gel Ball
- Compact 4.3 inch configuration
- Designed for installing optics (Compatible to RMR specification)
- Dummy red dot sight included
- Machined with incredibly tight tolerances that you can feel through the pistol with every shot you take
- Integrated accessory rail for mounting flashlight and laser
- Functional mock firing pin mechanism
- Skeletonized grip with flared magwell
- Trigger guard designed with finger groves for achieving a firmer grip with the support hand
- Robust slide and lower frame, gives this pistol a powerful recoil when fired
- 1 x AB-HX2602
- 1 x AB-HXMG06 Gas Magazine for Gel Ball
- 1 x Dummy Red Dot Sight
Please note, this is a toy only, and not a real weapon
Always use common sense when using your Gel Blaster and never aim it, or shoot it, at people or animals without their consent
Type: Gel blaster gas pistol
Uses: 7-8 mm gels
|Dimensions||34 × 20 × 6 cm|
Note: This Blaster is Gas Powered and Does NOT Require a Battery.
**DOES NOT INCLUDE GAS**
***Please note: Gel balls included with Blasters from the manufacturer are generally of low quality and can often cause feeding issues, we highly recommend purchasing our high quality Hardened Gel Balls for the best performance***
Gel Ball Hydration 101
- Pack of Gel Balls
Gel ball / water ratio:
- 10,000 pack / 4L water
- 5,000 pack / 2L water
- 500 pack / 200ml water
Step 1: Empty gel ball pack into bucket.
Step 2: Fill bucket with water (more is better).
Step 3: Allow gel balls to soak for 6 hours minimum! (Overnight recommended)
Your gel balls are now ready to use.
Storage: Up to 2 weeks in an airtight container away from sunlight. For best results, store in water and strain when needed.