APX Beretta – Manual Mag-Fed Gel Blaster
- Brand: SenHui
- Model: APX Beretta
- Type: Manual / Mechanical / Spring-Powered
- Single-Shot, Pull-Back
- Approx 1:1 Scale
- Mag Fed
- Mag Capacity: Approx 30 Gel Balls
- 4-sided 20mm Tactical Rail
- Removable 20mm Tactical Rail
- Uses 7-8mm Gel Balls
- Comes With a Cool Plastic Carry Case
- Up to 130 Feet Per Second
- Up to 15m Firing Distance
- 1 Shot Per Pull Back of Slide
- 1 x APX BERETTA Gel Blaster
- 1 x Auxiliary Guide Rail
- 1 x Gel Ball Bottle
- 5 x 500 Pack of Gel Ball ammo
- 1 x Magazine
- 1 x Protective Goggles
- Soak Gel Balls for an absolute minimum of 6 hours, in a large container, making sure that the Gel Balls are completely submerged in water even after fully expanded.
- Remove magazine and fill it with hydrated Gel Balls through sliding panel at top of magazine.
- Prime the Mag manually making sure to apply slightly leftward pressure while clicking downwards on the clicker and reinsert magazine.
- When cocking the mechanism, grasp from the rear third of the slide pinching it as you pull it back in a smooth even motion.
- Do not snap release the slide.
- Do not pull trigger until slide has returned to starting position
Note: This is a manual Blaster and requires 100% correct user input to operate correctly. Please make sure you follow the instructions completely and accurately. Failure to do so will result in feeding issues and poor performance. This is a manual Blaster and does not shoot like an automatic battery operated Blaster and due to the many variables may occasionally fire a blank shot. This is normal. This item does not have beretta on the blaster itself.
***Please note: Gel balls included with Blasters are generally of low quality and can often cause feeding issues, we highly recommend purchasing our high quality Hardened Gel Balls for the best performance***
Gel Ball Hydration 101
- Pack of Gel Balls
Gel ball / water ratio:
- 10,000 pack / 4L water
- 5,000 pack / 2L water
- 500 pack / 200ml water
Step 1: Empty gel ball pack into bucket.
Step 2: Fill bucket with water (more is better).
Step 3: Allow gel balls to soak for 6 hours minimum! (Overnight recommended)
Your gel balls are now ready to use.
Storage: Up to 2 weeks in an airtight container away from sunlight. For best results, store in water and strain when needed.