AGM MP40 Full Metal WWII AEG Gel Blaster
- Brand: AGM
- Model: MP007B
- Released: July 2022
- Operation: Automatic, Battery Operated
- Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic, w/ Safety
- 1:1 Scale
- Gearbox: Full Metal / Upgradable
- Motor: High Torque.
- Battery: 8.4v Small Butterfly Type (Battery & Charger Included), Compatible with 7.4v and 11.1v LiPo Batteries (recommended)
- Battery Type: 8.4V (Mini Tamiya Plug)
- Battery type: NiMH
- Metal Barrel Assembly
- Metal Body / Receiver
- Metal Under-Fold Folding Stock
- Metal Body Pins
- Metal Sights
- Stick Magazine Capacity: Approx 50 Gel Balls
- Attention. Muzzle thread: CLOCKWISE.
- Hop-Up: Not included. Instructions in the manual on hop-up are not for this product
- Uses 7-8mm Gel Balls
- FPS Variable: 300+ Feet per Second
- (Variable FPS Based on Gel Balls Used)
- Length: 630mm / 830mm (stock extended).
- Barrel Length: 250mm
- Weight: 7lbs
- 1 AGM MP40 Metal Gel Blaster
- 1 x Stick Magazine
- 1 x Bottle
- 1 x 8.4v Battery
- 1 x USB Charger
- 1 x Basic Pack of Gels
Note: The safety switch for this rifle is on the bottom of the pistol grip. If the gun isn’t firing out of the box, the safety switch is most likely turned on. Simply turn it off and you are ready to go.
***Please note: Gel balls included with Blasters from the manufacturer are generally of low quality and can often cause feeding issues, we highly recommend purchasing our high quality Hardened Gel Balls for the best performance.***
Gel Ball Hydration 101
- Pack of Gel Balls
Gel ball / water ratio:
- 10,000 pack / 4L water
- 5,000 pack / 2L water
- 500 pack / 200ml water
Step 1: Empty gel ball pack into bucket.
Step 2: Fill bucket with water (more is better).
Step 3: Allow gel balls to soak for 6 hours minimum! (Overnight recommended)
Your gel balls are now ready to use.
Storage: Up to 2 weeks in an airtight container away from sunlight. For best results, store in water and strain when needed.