Abbey 144a Gas is our lightweight gas. Its low-pressure formula means it’s perfect for gel blasters that require a lower pressure gas due to their plastic construction, whilst still maintaining a skirmishable FPS. It’s also fantastic for keeping your FPS within site limits on those particularly hot days.
Available in 700ml gas bottles and features a polymer fill nozzle to protect fragile o-rings in colder conditions.
- Abbey Predator Gun Gas 144 A is a high performance gas for lighter gel blaster and indoor games
- It provides ideal power and performance without damaging your gel blaster
- It’s specially blended lubricant UPL ensures all seals and moving parts are kept in top condition to provide improved power and performances.
- Abbey Predator Gun Gas 144 A is the environmentally friendly and safe alternative to 134 A gas.
- Ultimate gas for power and performance in warm weather
Our gases feature a lubricant that dissolves within the gas, unlike silicone, which sits in the bottom of the tin and magazine. Since the lubricant stays suspended in the gas, it’s constantly nourishing the o-rings within the gel blaster, regardless of magazine’s orientation, meaning there’s a more consistent air-seal and less chance of an o-ring failure.
Hot Weather Gas
Higher pressure gases have the tendency to have too much pressure in hot weather, it increases FPS and puts unnecessary stress on a gel blasters internal components. By using a lower pressure gas like our 144a gas, you can maintain a site-legal FPS and reduce the stress on internal parts of your gel blaster without needing to take your gun apart to change parts.
- 1 x 700ml Gas Bottle