Having Delivery Issues?
The following are sections are directly from Sendle’s website. Links have been provided.
Please read through the information below and contact Sendle directly to resolve shipping issues.
Link to original page:
Parcel not delivered
Getting your parcels delivered quickly and safely is our top priority. So you know when to look out for your parcel, every Sendle order includes a delivery estimate. Please note, your estimate is based on how long parcels typically take to travel the parcel route in the booking and is not a guaranteed delivery date.
The good news when it comes to late parcels is that almost all (over 98%) are delivered within 2 business days of the delivery estimate.
If it has been more than 2 business days since the delivery estimate date, and there’s been no update to the tracking information, you can find everything you need to know below.
First things first, check the tracking
Every parcel with Sendle is given a unique order reference number and tracking link which is emailed to the recipient when the parcel is collected. If you are receiving a parcel and only have the order reference number (not the tracking link, or any emails) you can view your tracking updates from our dedicated tracking page. If you don’t have any tracking information, please contact the sender and they will be able to check for you.
It might be a scanning delay
Sometimes, there are scanning delays if a scanner is broken, a parcel has been transferred to a third-party agent (local delivery provider) to complete the delivery, or if one of our delivery providers has hired extra drivers who do not have scanners.
If you are the sender and you notice that your parcel has it is passed the delivery estimate, please check with the receiver before launching an investigation into the whereabouts of your domestic parcel.
Parcel later than the delivery estimate, still getting tracking updates:
- If you are getting tracking updates, and the parcel is moving in the right direction, please sit tight. Delays are uncommon but can occur in the delivery system. If you are still getting updates, we are working to get the parcel delivered as soon as possible.
- Please note, deliveries interstate can mean that parcels aren’t scanned for a few days e.g. A delivery to Perth from Melbourne can take a parcel 4 days in a van. They don’t get scanned during this transit.
Parcel later than the delivery estimate, not getting tracking updates:
- If you have not had a tracking update in a few days, and you are concerned that your parcel is not moving in the right direction, you can launch an investigation using the Sendle Toolbox directly in your
If your parcel has been delivered with a signature, it may be because:
- It was signed for by a colleague, family member, friend or neighbour
.Ithas been transferred to a third-party agent to complete delivery and it is still in transit. This is typical for more rural deliveries and is nothing to worry about.
- Accidentally scanned as delivered when it was being scanned as transit – wait a day and see if it receives an additional tracking scan.
If your parcel has been delivered without a signature, it may be because:
- It was booked with ‘Authority To Leave’, allowing the courier driver to leave the parcel in a safe place on the property.
- It has been transferred to a third-party agent to complete delivery and it is still in transit. This is typical for more rural deliveries and is nothing to worry about.
- It was accidentally scanned as delivered when it was meant to be scanned as in-transit. Wait a day to see if it receives an additional tracking scan.
The Sendle Toolbox is the simplest and quickest way to launch an investigation for your parcel, directly in the dashboard.
You can expect a reply within 1 working day.
Sendle’s operating hours at Mon–Fri 9am–5:30pm AEST.
Link to original page:
Organise a redelivery
If a parcel cannot be delivered on the first attempt, it will either be delivered to a nearby location for collection or made available for a free redelivery.
Check the tracking
If a parcel could not be delivered and has received a scan from the courier, the tracking information will highlight this. Tracking information is available in a few locations:
- In your dashboard, if you have an account
- By following the tracking link in the email you received when the parcel was picked
up,if you are the recipient and don’t have an account
- By visiting https://try.sendle.com/tracking and entering your parcel reference.
Organise a redelivery
If the parcel is scanned by the courier as available for re-delivery, and the recipient’s email address has been used in the booking, the recipient will receive an email notification.
This email notification will include the information required to arrange a redelivery – all the recipient needs to do is follow the instructions in the email, or in the card that has been left on the premises.
It is important that you book a redelivery within the timeframe stated in the email, or on the card. This is because the parcel will be returned to the sender after the stated timeframe.
Can’t find the card?
If you don’t have all of the information you need to arrange a redelivery you can:
- In your dashboard, if you have a
Sendleaccount (It is free to sign up) request redelivery using the SendleToolkit.
- Contact the
Sendlesupport team who are on hand and happy to help. You can contact us here, including your Order Reference Number with the enquiry.
Contact Sendle HQ
If you have a question that our Help Centre can’t answer, please fill out the form below to get help from someone at Sendle. You can expect a reply within one day. We are here to help Monday–Friday, 9am–5:30pm AEST.